LOVELY!

LOVELY!







Easter egg smashing - highly reccommended!

Easter egg smashing - highly reccommended!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

New pictures

Hello there,
Yes - it has been WAY to long! I'll tell you the reason. I have been selfish! Robby sent me a book for my birthday - and sparked my interest in reading again. Ever since then, I can't get my nose out of a book. I forgot how much I love to read! Thank you Robby! Things have been good but hectic as always here! Lets see - whats new with Claire? Whats not new with her?! She really likes to be tickeled, like soft - put me to sleep tickeled. And it works like a charm too. I love it! We'll probably have to tickle her to sleep until she moves out - ha ha! We just got done with swimming lessons. She missed about half of them for various reasons, but had a blast! She blows bubbles really well except for when her mouth hits, the water, she sucks in. Maybe a little more practice! She is really good at kicking and splashing in the water though - we had a great time! She has also moved up to the "Sea Otters" classroom with the bigger kids. She seems to really like it - they have lots of fun toys and art projects.

I was accepted to dental hygiene school starting this summer - but find out about nursing in March - so I have a big decision to make. I think I have my mind made up though - we'll see how it turns out! Me and decisions - never been good at it! Hope everyone is well!

Spagetti!!!

Spagetti!!!

I'm walking!!!

I'm walking!!!